Features of Louis Vuitton Speedy 35
- Variant: Speedy 35
- Material: Coated Cotton Canvas & Cowhide-Leather Trim.
- Pattern: Damier Ebene
- Made: France
- Year Manufactured: 2008
- Date Code: SP4058
- Dimensions (in inches): 13.8” L x 7.0″ W x 9.0″ H Approx.
- Dimensions (in cm): 35.1 L x 17.8 W x 22.9 H Approx.
- Accessories: Lock and Keys
- Internal SKU: TSH-LV22-53, KB_LV_49
The Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 is a beautiful handbag for both travel and everyday usage, made from gorgeous Damier Ebene canvas. With its identifiable design, rolled leather handles, and engraved, trademark padlock, today’s revised Speedy remains a timeless House classic, first introduced in 1930 as the “Express” and inspired by that era’s quick transit.
- Rank: Super Mint
- Outside: The outside of the bag is in super mint condition with very minimal signs of use.
- Inside: The inside of the bag is in mint condition with one small pen mark as you can see in the images.
- Canvas: The canvas is clean and in super-mint condition.
- Shape: The bag holds up the shape really well.
- Edges: The edges are in super-mint condition.
- Corners: The corners are in super-mint condition.
- Hardware: The hardware is shiny and in super-mint condition.
- Smell: None.
Please check the images for further clarification and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding our products or services, we will be more than happy to serve you with the best of our efforts. TSH is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton. We guarantee this Louis Vuitton item is authentic or your money back. Louis Vuitton® is a registered trademark of Louis Vuitton. Also, check it out on our Instagram and Facebook handles.
Shipping & Return Policy
We focus on maintaining quality shipping with a user-friendly policy with secure and free shipping across the USA on all its collections. Our handbags come with a 14-day return policy guarantee. We also provide gift cards, product exchanges, and even full refunds; however, the shipping costs are NOT refundable.
Note: Ensure the product is appropriately repacked and the valid documents when returning; to ward off the risks of breakage during shipment.