Features of Louis Vuitton Speedy 30
- Variant: Speedy 30
- Material: Coated Canvas and Natural cowhide-leather trim
- Pattern: Damier Azur
- Made: France
- Year Manufactured: 2011
- Date Code: DU4181.
- Dimensions (in inches): 12.0” L x 7.0″ W x 8.0″ H Approx.
- Dimensions (in cm): 30.5 L x 17.8 W x 20.3 H Approx.
- Accessories: Lock with no keys.
- Internal SKU: TSH-LV22-137, Kb_LV_131
An amazing handbag made of dazzling Damier Azur canvas that is a gorgeous companion for an urban existence is the Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in Damier Azur Canvas. You can’t go wrong with it because of its recognizable design, rolled leather handles, and classic style. Since it was first released in 1930 as the “Express” and was influenced by the rapid transit of the period, the updated Speedy has remained a timeless classic.
- Rank: Mint
- Outside: The bag’s condition on the outside is clean with minimal signs of use.
- Inside: The inside of the bag is clean.
- Canvas: The canvas is in mint condition with minimal signs of use.
- Shape: Holds its shape well
- Edges: The bags have their edges in mint condition with minimal signs of use.
- Corners: The bags have their corners in mint condition with minimal signs of use.
- Hardware: Shiny Hardware in mint condition.
- Smell: None.
Please check the images for further clarification and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding our products or services, we will be more than happy to serve you with the best of our efforts. TSH is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton. We guarantee this Louis Vuitton item is authentic or your money back. Louis Vuitton® is a registered trademark of Louis Vuitton. Also, check it out on our Instagram and Facebook handles.
Shipping & Return Policy
We focus on maintaining quality shipping with a user-friendly policy with secure and free shipping across the USA on all its collections. Our handbags come with a 14-day return policy guarantee. We also provide gift cards, product exchanges, and even full refunds; however, the shipping costs are NOT refundable.
Note: Ensure the product is appropriately repacked and the valid documents when returning; to ward off the risks of breakage during shipment.