Features of Louis Vuitton Saleya
- Variant: Saleya MM
- Material: Coated Cotton Canvas and Vachetta Leather trim.
- Pattern: Damier Ebene
- Made: France
- Year Manufactured: 2009
- Date Code: VI1039.
- Dimensions (in inches): 12.0” L x 7.0″ W x 11.0″ H Approx.
- Dimensions (in cm): 30.5 L x 17.8 W x 27.9 H Approx.
- Accessories: Dust Bag.
- Internal SKU: TSH-LV22-93, KB_LV_87
Need a tote for the beach, a casual stroll through the market, or a modest beauty buying spree? Whatever you do, don’t look past Louis Vuitton’s Saleya MM in Brown Damier Ebene Canvas. It isn’t particularly extravagant, but that doesn’t matter because the bag strives for elegance via minimalism.
- Rank: Mint.
- Outside: The bag is in mint condition with minimal signs of use on the outside.
- Inside: On the inside, there are no stains as observable in the pictures.
- Canvas: The bag is in mint condition with minimal signs of use on the canvas.
- Shape: Holds its shape well
- Edges: The bag is in mint condition with minimal signs of use on the edges.
- Corners: The bag is in mint condition with minimal signs of use on the corners.
- Hardware: The bag is in mint condition with minimal signs of use on the hardware.
- Smell: None.
Please check the images for further clarification and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding our products or services, we will be more than happy to serve you with the best of our efforts. TSH is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton. We guarantee this Louis Vuitton item is authentic or your money back. Louis Vuitton® is a registered trademark of Louis Vuitton. Also, check it out on our Instagram and Facebook handles.
Shipping & Return Policy
We focus on maintaining quality shipping with a user-friendly policy with secure and free shipping across the USA on all its collections. Our handbags come with a 14-day return policy guarantee. We also provide gift cards, product exchanges, and even full refunds; however, the shipping costs are NOT refundable.
Note: Ensure the product is appropriately repacked and the valid documents when returning; to ward off the risks of breakage during shipment.