Features of Louis Vuitton Saleya
- Variant: Saleya MM
- Material: Damier Ebene and Vachetta Leather.
- Pattern: Damier Ebene.
- Year Manufactured: 2008.
- Date Code: FL2038.
- Dimensions (in inches): 12.0” L x 7.0″ W x 11.0″ H Approx.
- Dimensions (in cm): 30.5 L x 17.8 W x 27.9 H Approx.
- Accessories: Official Louis Vuitton Dustbag.
- Internal SKU: TSH-LV22-261, Kb_LV_256
Need a tote for the beach or a casual walk in the market, maybe a small shopping spree for makeup? Whatever, just don’t look any further than Louis Vuitton’s Saleya MM in Brown Damier Ebene Canvas. It is not super fancy but it doesn’t matter as the bag aims for elegance through minimalism. Our bags are 100% authentic and found in mint condition with every flaw mentioned and shown in the pictures, so shop with no fear of regret.
- Rank: Mint.
- Outside: Mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Inside: Mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Canvas: Mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Shape: Holds its shape well
- Edges: Mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Corners: Mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Hardware: Mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Smell: None.
Please check the images for further clarification and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding our products or services, we will be more than happy to serve you with the best of our efforts. TSH is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton. We guarantee this Louis Vuitton item is authentic or your money back. Louis Vuitton® is a registered trademark of Louis Vuitton. Also, check it out on our Instagram and Facebook handles.
Shipping & Return Policy
We focus on maintaining quality shipping with a user-friendly policy with secure and free shipping across the USA on all its collections. Our handbags come with a 14-day return policy guarantee. We also provide gift cards, product exchanges, and even full refunds; however, the shipping costs are NOT refundable.
Note: Ensure the product is appropriately repacked and the valid documents when returning; to ward off the risks of breakage during shipment.