Features of Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM
- Variant: Neverfull GM
- Material: Coated Cotton Canvas with Cowhide Leather Trim.
- Pattern: Monogram
- Made: France.
- Year Manufactured: 2010
- Serial Number: SP0170.
- Dimensions (in inches): 15.7” L x 7.9″ W x 12.6″ H Approx.
- Dimensions (in cm): 39.9 L x 20.1 W x 32.0 H Approx.
- Accessories: Official Louis Vuitton Dust Bag.
- Internal SKU: TSH-LV22-125, KB_LV_119
The Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Monogram Canvas Canvas Tote incorporates vintage characteristics with traditional fashion. It’s constructed of coated cotton canvas with natural leather trim, is incredibly roomy but never bulky, and has side laces that can be adjusted to tighten for a sleek style or loosen for a more relaxed look. Slim, comfortable handles easily fit over the shoulder or arm.
- Rank: Mint
- Outside: Mint condition with gentle signs of use on the outside.
- Inside: Mint condition with gentle signs of use on the inside.
- Canvas: Mint condition with gentle signs of use on the canvas.
- Shape: Holds its shape well
- Edges: Mint condition with gentle signs of use on the edges.
- Corners: Mint condition with gentle signs of use on the corners.
- Hardware: The hardware is in mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Smell: None
Please check the images for further clarification and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding our products or services, we will be more than happy to serve you with the best of our efforts. TSH is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton. We guarantee this Louis Vuitton item is authentic or your money back. Louis Vuitton® is a registered trademark of Louis Vuitton. Also, check it out on our Instagram and Facebook handles.
Shipping & Return Policy
We focus on maintaining quality shipping with a user-friendly policy with secure and free shipping across the USA on all its collections. Our handbags come with a 14-day return policy guarantee. We also provide gift cards, product exchanges, and even full refunds; however, the shipping costs are NOT refundable.
Note: Ensure the product is appropriately repacked and the valid documents when returning; to ward off the risks of breakage during shipment.