Features of Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Tote
- Variant: Neverfull GM
- Material: Damier Azur.
- Pattern: Damier Azur.
- Made: France.
- Year Manufactured: 2014.
- Date Code: FL1154.
- Dimensions (in inches): 15.7” L x 7.9” W x 12.6” H Approx.
- Dimensions (in cm): 39.9 L x 20.1 W x 32.0 H Approx.
- Accessories: None.
- Internal SKU: TSH-LV22-270, Kb_LV_265
Unleash your style with the iconic Neverfull GM Damier Azur Canvas Tote, a perfect blend of classic elegance and historical charm. With its spacious interior and versatile side laces, this tote can be cinched for a sleek look or loosened for a more relaxed vibe. Made from durable, coated cotton canvas and natural leather trim, it’s not just a fashion statement but also a practical companion. The slim, comfortable handles make it easy to carry over the shoulder or arm, making it perfect for any occasion.
- Rank: Excellent.
- Outside: Excellent Condition with gentle signs.
- Inside: Excellent Condition with gentle signs.
- Canvas: Excellent Condition with gentle signs.
- Shape: Holds its shape well.
- Edges: Excellent Condition with gentle signs.
- Corners: Excellent Condition with gentle signs.
- Hardware: Excellent Condition with gentle signs.
- Smell: None.
Please check the images for further clarification and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding our products or services, we will be more than happy to serve you with the best of our efforts. TSH is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton. We guarantee this Louis Vuitton item is authentic or your money back. Louis Vuitton® is a registered trademark of Louis Vuitton. Also, check it out on our Instagram and Facebook handles.
Shipping & Return Policy
We focus on maintaining quality shipping with a user-friendly policy with secure and free shipping across the USA on all its collections. Our handbags come with a 14-day return policy guarantee. We also provide gift cards, product exchanges, and even full refunds; however, the shipping costs are NOT refundable.
Note: Ensure the product is appropriately repacked and the valid documents when returning; to ward off the risks of breakage during shipment.