Features & Detailed Information
- Variant: Hampstead GM
- Material: Damier Ebene.
- Pattern: Damier Ebene
- Made: France
- Year Manufactured: 2008
- Date Code: SP1048.
- Dimensions (in inches): 14.0” L x 8.0″ W x 13.5″ H Approx.
- Dimensions (in cm): 35.6 L x 20.3 W x 34.3 H Approx.
- Accessories: None.
- Internal SKU: TSH-LV22-253, Kb_LV_247
The Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Hampstead MM initially appeared in 1888 and was reintroduced in 1996. The side snaps make it tiny enough to take to work, but you can unsnap them to make it big enough to go shopping with. It has a lovely red alcantara lining and a gold “Louis Vuitton Inventeur” plaque. Don’t miss out on this lovely bag because it’s been discontinued and can be a good investment piece.
- Rank: Mint
- Outside: Mint with gentle Signs of use.
- Inside: Mint with gentle Signs of use.
- Canvas: Mint with gentle Signs of use.
- Shape: Holds its shape well.
- Edges: Mint with gentle Signs of use.
- Corners: Mint with gentle Signs of use.
- Hardware: Mint with gentle Signs of use.
- Smell: None
Please check the images for further clarification and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding our products or services, we will be more than happy to serve you with the best of our efforts. TSH is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton. We guarantee this Louis Vuitton item is authentic or your money back. Louis Vuitton® is a registered trademark of Louis Vuitton.