Features of Louis Vuitton Pallas Satchel
- Variant: Pallas MM
- Material: Monogram Canvas.
- Pattern: Monogram.
- Made: France.
- Year Manufactured: 2016.
- Date Code: SP3196.
- Dimensions (in inches): 13.5” L x 5.0″ W x 10.2″ H Approx.
- Dimensions (in cm): 34.3 L x 12.7 W x 25.9 H Approx.
- Accessories: Shoulder Strap.
- Internal SKU: TSH-LV22-232, Kb_LV_226
The Louis Vuitton Pallas is a gorgeous satchel in monogram canvas with calf leather. It has two magnetic sides with a double zipper on the top. There is a top handle as well as a shoulder strap that is adjustable. the best thing about this bag is the use of studded feet and when you place it on the ground the bottom doesn’t get dirty quickly. There are two interior pockets on the inside and another bigger pocket. It can fit many of your everyday essentials despite a small form factor.
- Rank: Mint.
- Outside: Mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Inside: There are 2 pen dots on the inside of the bag.
- Canvas: Mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Shape: Mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Edges: Mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Corners: Mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Hardware: Mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Smell: None.
Please check the images for further clarification and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding our products or services, we will be more than happy to serve you with the best of our efforts. TSH is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton. We guarantee this Louis Vuitton item is authentic or your money back. Louis Vuitton® is a registered trademark of Louis Vuitton. Also, check it out on our Instagram and Facebook handles.
Shipping & Return Policy
We focus on maintaining quality shipping with a user-friendly policy with secure and free shipping across the USA on all its collections. Our handbags come with a 14-day return policy guarantee. We also provide gift cards, product exchanges, and even full refunds; however, the shipping costs are NOT refundable.
Note: Ensure the product is appropriately repacked and the valid documents when returning; to ward off the risks of breakage during shipment.