Features of Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM
- Variant: Neverfull MM
- Material: Coated Cotton Canvas with Cowhide Leather Trim.
- Pattern: Damier Azur.
- Made: France.
- Year Manufactured: 2017.
- Date Code: AR2127
- Dimensions (in inches): 12.6″ L x 6.7″ W x 11.4″ H Approx.
- Dimensions (in cm): 32.0 L x 17.0W x 29.0H Approx.
- Internal SKU: TSH-LV22-169(a), Kb_LV_163
The Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM Damier Azur Canvas tote incorporates vintage characteristics with traditional fashion. It’s crafted from flexible Damier Azur canvas with natural leather trim, is incredibly roomy but never bulky, and has side laces that can be adjusted to tighten for a sleek style or loosen for a more relaxed look. The handles are slim, comfortable, and easily cross the shoulder or arm.
- Rank: Super Mint.
- Outside: Very gentle signs of use on the outside.
- Inside: On the inside, there are signs of use as shown in the pictures.
- Canvas: The canvas has very gentle signs of use.
- Shape: The bag holds its shape well.
- Edges: The edges have very gentle signs of use.
- Corners: The corners have very gentle signs of use.
- Hardware: The hardware is in Super Mint Condition
- Smell: None.
Please check the images for further clarification and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding our products or services, we will be more than happy to serve you with the best of our efforts. TSH is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton. We guarantee this Louis Vuitton item is authentic or your money back. Louis Vuitton® is a registered trademark of Louis Vuitton. Also, check it out on our Instagram and Facebook handles.
Shipping & Return Policy
We focus on maintaining quality shipping with a user-friendly policy with secure and free shipping across the USA on all its collections. Our handbags come with a 14-day return policy guarantee. We also provide gift cards, product exchanges, and even full refunds; however, the shipping costs are NOT refundable.
Note: Ensure the product is appropriately repacked and the valid documents when returning; to ward off the risks of breakage during shipment.