Features of Louis Vuitton Sperone BB Backpack
- Variant: Sperone BB
- Material: Coated Cotton Canvas and Natural Cowhide-Leather trim.
- Pattern: Damier Azur
- Made: France
- Year: 2017
- Date Code: SR4177.
- Dimensions (in inches): 7.5“L x 4.5″W x 8.3″H Approx.
- Dimensions (in cm): 19.1 L x 11.4 W x 21.0 H Approx.
- Accessories: Straps (Like New).
- Internal SKU: TSH-LV22-147, Kb_LV_141
The bijou version of the Sperone Backpack is Louis Vuitton’s effort to replace a drawstring bag with elements of a backpack. The small bags are a trendy item in summer and with the iconic canvas of Louis Vuitton, you ought to stand out in the crowd.
- Rank: Mint.
- Outside: The outside of the bag is in mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Inside: The inside of the bag is in mint condition with gentle signs of use. There is a pink color transfer near the inside of the opening.
- Canvas: The canvas is in mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Shape: The bag holds its shape perfectly.
- Edges: The edges are in mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Corners: The corners of the bag are in mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Hardware: Mint condition.
- Smell: None.
Please check the images for further clarification and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding our products or services, we will be more than happy to serve you with the best of our efforts. TSH is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton. We guarantee this Louis Vuitton item is authentic or your money back. Louis Vuitton® is a registered trademark of Louis Vuitton. Also, check it out on our Instagram and Facebook handles.
Shipping & Return Policy
We focus on maintaining quality shipping with a user-friendly policy with secure and free shipping across the USA on all its collections. Our handbags come with a 14-day return policy guarantee. We also provide gift cards, product exchanges, and even full refunds; however, the shipping costs are NOT refundable.
Note: Ensure the product is appropriately repacked and the valid documents when returning; to ward off the risks of breakage during shipment.