Features of Louis Vuitton Sperone Backpack
- Variant: Sperone.
- Material: Coated Cotton Canvas and Natural Cowhide-Leather trim.
- Pattern: Damier Azur.
- Made: France.
- Year: 2018.
- Date Code: SR2168
- Dimensions (in inches): 12.2“L x 7.8″W x 11.8″H Approx.
- Dimensions (in cm): 31.0L x 19.8 W x 30.0 H Approx.
- Accessories: Official Louis Vuitton Dustbag and Shoulder Strap.
- Internal SKU: TSH-LV22-199, Kb_LV_193
Louis Vuitton’s attempt to incorporate aspects of a backpack into a drawstring bag is the Sperone Damier Azur Backpack Bag White. With the recognizable Louis Vuitton canvas, backpacks are a popular item in the summer and will make you stand out from the crowd. There is a smaller version of the bag (BB Form), which is also offered by us. This is the larger version of the bag.
- Rank: Super Mint.
- Outside: The bag is in super mint condition with gentle signs of use.
- Inside: The bag has gentle signs of use which are observable in the pictures.
- Canvas: The canvas has gentle signs of use.
- Shape: Holds its shape well.
- Edges: There are gentle signs of use on the edges.
- Corners: There are gentle signs of use on the corners.
- Hardware: Mint Condition.
- Smell: None.
Please check the images for further clarification and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding our products or services, we will be more than happy to serve you with the best of our efforts. TSH is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton. We guarantee this Louis Vuitton item is authentic or your money back. Louis Vuitton® is a registered trademark of Louis Vuitton. Also, check it out on our Instagram and Facebook handles.
Shipping & Return Policy
We focus on maintaining quality shipping with a user-friendly policy with secure and free shipping across the USA on all its collections. Our handbags come with a 14-day return policy guarantee. We also provide gift cards, product exchanges, and even full refunds; however, the shipping costs are NOT refundable.
Note: Ensure the product is appropriately repacked and the valid documents when returning; to ward off the risks of breakage during shipment.